By visiting open days at Canterbury Christ Church University, you will be able to see when we have our open days and events – some which are specific to the Health and Social Care professions are held in the early evenings, you will find these at the bottom of the page.
At each event, you will have the opportunity to:
- speak to members of staff that teach on the programme
- speak to current students
- discuss the work you will be doing in your first, second and third year
- see some of our facilities including out Skills Rooms/Simulation Suite
- find out about finance, accommodation and student support services
You will be able to walk around to gain a feel of the environment within which you could be spending three years of your time, thus getting a sense of what it means to be an undergraduate student, and to start to get a sense of your future.